blah blah blog...
Here I sit, almost a year out of chemo, having totally forgotten that I even started a blog. We've already established I'm a deadbeat blogger, but is that no surprise? Writing is so cathartic.
Let's see. An update would be in order for all of my 3 loyal fans. Call me Ayn Rand, but it would be flattering to know that someone out in cyberspace is the (unfortunate?) recipient of my oft rambling prose.
As far as my chemically enhanced favorite hobby goes, you wouldn't believe who can now run a 5K. Yep, I ran four consecutive miles the other day and then just to prove it wasn't a fluke, I ran three on each of the following days. Not too shabby for a stoner like myself.
Any-who, as far as the BEAST (aka breast cancer) is concerned, I'm in remission. At least I was in May. I do plan to get some fucking boobs this January. I'm sick as hell of strapping 3 lbs. of silicone on my chest every time I go out in public. I did find out I don't have the breast cancer gene. I wasn't a likely candidate from the beginning, but at least I found out for my sisters.
I'm pretty sick of hammering out this obligatory what did you do over the summer post, but now that we have that done with I can proceed to indulge myself.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home